Disabling is very simple. Just open the Compass cabinet and remove the small Wi-Fi-dongle from the USB port of the gateway that is mounted on the inside of the door.
Articles in this section
- How do I install the Priva Compass?
- How do I connect to my Compass system?
- Does the Wi-Fi-dongle also provide internet access?
- How do I shutdown the complete system?
- The controller doesn’t do anything and all the lights are off.
- I don’t want to use the WIFI hotspot, how can I disable this?
- Where should all the Ethernet cables go?
- How do I reset a Compass controller to factory defaults?
- What does everything do inside the cabinet?
- What do the lights on a Compass controller mean?