To invite new users you have to be an administrator yourself. You'll find the invite form under "Access Control".
When creating a new user account, you are asked to provide the following information:
- Full name
- User name (used to login)
- Whether the password will expire
- E-mail address (to receive invitations and reset your password)
- Role (Administrator, Labour Manager or Supervisor)
- In case of an administrator, whether this user is the Priva contact person (only one Administrator can be the Priva contact person)
When a new account is saved an e-mail is sent to the invitee with a temporary password. Upon the first login, the invitee will be asked to change the temporary password to a personal password.