The Priva Compass controller software includes a feature that allows the installer to make a backup of the configuration of a controller. This backup includes the input and output channels as well as the operator settings. This backup can be restored on a new controller in the unlikely event that there is an issue with one of your Compass controllers and it needs to be replaced.
Restoring the backup is only possible in the release in which the backup was made. So, if a Compass controller needs to be replaced, it must first be provided with the same release as the one in which the backup was made.
Therefore we make the previous releases of the controller available here.
Click on the release number to download the package.
- released at July 30, 2020 release 108200716
- released at July 14, 2020 release 107200707
- released at June 22, 2020 release 106200528
- released at May 20, 2020 release 105200429
- released at April 16, 2020 release 104200409
- released at February 21, 2020 release 102200217b
- released at November 21, 2019 release 100191106
- released at October 10, 2019 release 85190812