To use Building Operator, the following actions need to be performed:
- Apply for a subscription on Building Operator Essential Introduction
- Commission the project in TC Engineer:
Make sure the project has been fully commissioned with TC Engineer version 8.6 or higher. In the Generate and Sending sections of the Commissioning wizard (step 3), TC Manager and TouchPoint configuration must be set to If necessary.
- Install, configure and register the Cloud Connector:
The Cloud Connector enables secure communication between the building management system and the Priva Cloud. For each project, one Cloud Connector needs to be installed, configured and registered.
See the installation sheet supplied with the Cloud Connector (also available on the Support Portal).
- Upload metadata to the cloud
See Upload metadata to the cloud.
- Get rights in Access Control
See Explanation of user permissions in Priva Access Control (Building)