If that occurs, the alarms themselves will be stored on the Cloud Connector and will be sent when the Internet connection has been re-established.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between the web and the mobile application?
- What happens if the Cloud Connector loses its connection to the Internet?
- Why do I have to upload the metadata for TC6 projects separately for Priva Alarms, but not the metadata for TC8 projects?
- Is it possible within Priva Alarms to view alarms that have occurred in the past?
- Can a building in which there are both TC6 and TC8 projects be connected to Priva Alarms?
- What do I need to order and install if I have multiple projects in a building? And what if those projects have different versions of Top Control?
- Do you have to be a registered user to use the Priva Alarms mobile app?
- What phones is the Priva Alarms mobile app available for, and where can it be downloaded?
- Does a TC6 project have to be re-commissioned before Priva Alarms can be used?
- Does Priva Alarms support a planner (scheduling), so that users are only notified when necessary?