To update the gateway you have to have the latest gateway software. Click here to find the latest gateway software. Download the software and save it on your PC.
You can update the gateway in a browser via the gateway setup.
Possibilities to find the address (URL) to open the gateway setup
- Find the IP address or name of the gateway (somewhere in a document, a file, or a bookmark in the browser).
- If the IP address or name is not available, and the local Operator is used, you can find the information in the address bar.
In these examples the name is “GS-PROD” and the IP address is “172.17.144.34”.
- For Connext or Compact CC: If this is not available you can find the IP address on the Priva Office server:
Right click om the PTP icon on the task bar of the Priva Office server and select Query PTP versions, in the list the gateway is mostly also listed)
A window will open with a list of Priva devices, f.i. a gateway with the name “GS-PROD”.
Note: The gateway in your installation will have another name.
Steps to update the gateway software
- Open a web browser and type the following address (URL) in the address bar, followed by an enter:
http://<IP address of the gateway>/growssetup (f.i. http://172.17.144.34/growssetup) or
http://<name of the gateway>/growssetup (f.i. http://GS-PROD/growssetup).
- The gateway setup site will open:
- Enter the PIN code.
- In the Settings tab in the gateway setup click on the button “Upload package” and select the new gateway_setup package.
- Confirm the update.
The update will take some time. Wait until the gateway setup page is shown again.