The Priva Gateway should be kept at the latest release, which you can find here.
Preparation for an update of the Gateway
Before updating the Gateway, the following has to be prepared:
- Download the update package.
- Collect the user name and password to log into the Operator and the pin code to access the Gateway setup, or someone should be available to log in.
Be aware that the update of the Gateway may take some time.
Procedure to update the Gateway
- Open the Gateway setup in a browser, http://<IP-address>/growssetup or http://<Gateway name>/growssetup.
- Use the pin code to log in the Gateway setup.
- To update the Gateway select “Upload package”.
- Open the file “Gateway_Setup_x_x_x_xxxxxxxx.zip”.
- Once the file is uploaded, you need to confirm that you want to update the Gateway.
Do not switch off the Gateway at this time!
- The Gateway setup screen will reappear once the update is completed.
- For each CPC, press the "Reconnnect" button to load the updated CPC screens into the gateway.
- To verify that everything is working properly log into the Operator and check to see the measurements and settings.