The Priva Gateway shares data from the Priva process computer with the online applications in My Priva. To use Operator, it is important that Priva Gateway is installed.
This is because the Gateway securely shares the data from the Priva process computer with Operator. Priva has developed the Gateway so that it is only connected to the process computer and not to other systems within the network. This guarantees a secure, reliable connection.
The Gateway Setup package will update your Gateway to the latest software version (released at October 10, 2019 version 3_0_0_2019103127).
Download the Gateway Setup Package
What has changed in the Gateway software?
November 7, 2019:
- Added support for the mute buzzer function in the Cloud Operator.
At the moment the mute buzzer button is not yet available in the cloud. It will be functioning if the Cloud Operator version with this function is released.
October 10, 2019:
- New user interface
- Some Operator table columns were shifted
June 17, 2019:
- Fix for the progress bar timeout which sometimes was too short
- Fix graph issue in Operator
May 20, 2019:
- Fixed problems with UTC time in graphs
- Improved connection with Cloud Connection
May 02, 2019:
- Important update: Fix issue where gateways went to sleep after 3 hours
April 23, 2019:
- Improved connection with the Cloud
- Installer of the Gateway setup improved
March 8, 2019:
- Support for Compact CC and Vialux SA process computers