The alarm app is no longer supported and no developments will be done.
Existing customers still can use the alarm app.
- Download the “Cloud Connection” software for Windows, copy or download this to the Priva Office Server PC.
- On the server run the “PrivaCloudConnectionSetup” program you downloaded in the previous step. Follow the directions to install the cloud service.
- Now we need to configure the cloud connection, go to the desktop of the Server PC, and start the “Priva Cloud Connection” program.
- Sign in using the customer's credentials. Once you are logged in you can connect or disconnect your systems.
If a new site is needed you click on the “pencil symbol” to add a site, then press the “+” to add your site, type the name of your site into the window, and click OK.
- Select a system in the left side of the Priva Cloud Connection Configurator and move it to the right side.
- Now you can setup the Priva Alarms app on your phone.
Go to the App store and search for “Priva Alarms” and install the Priva Alarms app, open it and log in.
- Go via the menu to “Systems” and, for the systems you need to receive alarms for, turn the switch to “Blue” and apply.
Also via the menu, check the “Notifications” settings.
- On the phone app ensure that you start seeing alarms, in Priva Office test an alarm condition for each processor and ensure that the alarm notification gets sent to your phone.