You can install the Notification Center as an app on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- iOS device: Go to the Apple App Store and install the app: Priva Notification Center.
The iOS app offers the same functionality as the web app of Notification Center. But to receive push notifications on an iOS device, you need to install the iOS app because web push notifications are not supported for iOS.
- Android device: Go to the Google Play Store and install the app: Priva Notification Center. This is the recommended way to use Notification Center on your Android device. If you prefer, it is also possible to install the app as a PWA via the browser; follow the instructions below.
- Computer: Install the app as a PWA via the browser. Follow the instructions below.
Install the app as a PWA
Info: The Notification Center is a Progressive Web App (PWA). A PWA can be installed via the browser. After installation, it will run like any other installed app. The installation of a PWA is not sufficiently supported for iOS.
Check HERE to see if your browser supports the installation of a PWA.
- Open the Notification Center in a browser on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Choose “Add to home screen” or “Install app” (depending on the browser you use).
More detailed instructions on how to install a PWA for most used browsers: