To use the Priva Services, the following actions need to be performed:
- Apply for a Priva Services subscription via the order form on the Partner Support Portal
- Commission the project in TC Engineer:
Make sure the project has been fully commissioned with TC Engineer version 8.6 or higher. In the Generate and Sending sections of the Commissioning wizard (step 3), TC Manager and TouchPoint configuration must be set to If necessary.
- Install, configure and register the Cloud Connector:
The Cloud Connector enables secure communication between the building management system and the Priva Cloud. For each project, one Cloud Connector needs to be installed, configured and registered.
See the installation sheet supplied with the Cloud Connector (also available on the Partner Support Portal).
- Upload metadata to the cloud
See Upload metadata to the cloud (Building).
- Select the data points you want to store in Cloud History
- Make sure you have the Access Control right 'Manage cloud history data points'.
- In Building Operator: Select which data points you want to save in Cloud History (more info).
- Get rights in Access Control
See Explanation of user permissions in Priva Access Control (Building)