The Priva Compass keeps a log of all changes that have been made to the user settings. This log records the date and time a change has been made, which setting was changed, what the old value was and what the new value is. This information is stored in an audit log.
In order to view the audit log, use the following procedure.
- Enter the Gateway setup. To enter the gateway setup, you will need to enter the PIN code. This is the code that allows you to get into the installation menu and has been set by your installer.
- In the Settings tab of the Gateway setup you will see all the controllers that are connected to the gateway. Click on the Device Setup button of the controller you wish to see the log of.
- Click on the sprocket on the page to get to the application setup screen.
- Click on the Diagnostics tab to access the diagnostic screen.
- Click on the Audit Log to download the audit log to your PC. The audit log is saved as a zipped file.
- The audit log can be viewed with any text editor.