Operator has a new allocation interface that makes it easier to make changes from any device. First, find the allocation screen you want to update. Allocation screens are always listed as the last item in a list of settings pages. Then click edit on the group where you want to add or remove objects.
The allocation screen will show a list or grid of all items that can be allocated. Reading it is easy.
For items that can only be linked to 1 group (1:N), such as valves to a valve group:
- Any item that is linked to the selected group is shown in a dark blue color.
- Items that are not linked to anything are shown in white.
- Items that are linked to a different group are shown in a light blue.
To allocate or de-allocate an item, simply click on it. The change will be implemented right away. Be aware that items linked to different groups will automatically be removed from their old group.
For objects that can be linked to multiple groups, it is even easier:
- Any object that is linked to the selected group is shown in a dark blue color.
- All other objects are shown in white.
It can happen that a group or item is locked because part of the system is active. A lock will be shown for items which cannot be added or removed. Valves will show a water droplet to signal that a valve is currently active.