To use the Priva Digital Services, the following actions need to be performed:
- Apply for a Priva Digital Services subscription via the order form on the Partner Support Portal
- Make ICT configurations to enable communication with the Priva Cloud
Configure ports, FQDNs, and IP addresses.
See ICT information (Building Automation)
- Configure and commission the project in TC Engineer / TC Select:
See the Priva Digital Services manual that can be found on the Partner Support Portal.
- Install, register, and configure the Edge Gateway:
The Edge Gateway enables secure communication between the building management system and the Priva Cloud. For each project, one Edge Gateway needs to be installed, registered, and configured.
See the installation sheet of the Edge Gateway.
- Upload metadata to the cloud
See Upload metadata to the cloud (Building Automation).
- Select the data points you want to store in Cloud History
- Make sure you have the Access Control right 'Manage cloud history data points'.
- In Building Operator: Select which data points you want to save in Cloud History (more info).
- Get rights in Access Control
See Explanation of user permissions in Priva Access Control (Building Automation)