To enable Priva Digital Services for a Top Control project ('site' in digital services), the following actions need to be performed:
- Apply for a Priva Digital Services subscription via the order form on the Partner Support Portal or in My Priva
- Make ICT configurations to enable communication with the Priva Cloud
Configure ports, FQDNs, and IP addresses.
See ICT information (Building Automation)
- Configure and commission the project in TC Engineer / TC Select
For TC 8, see Configure TC 8 project for using Priva Digital Services (Building Automation)
For TC 6, see Configure TC 6 project for using Priva Digital Services (Building Automation)
- Upload metadata to the cloud
See Upload metadata to the cloud (Building Automation).
- Install, register, and configure the Edge Gateway
The Edge Gateway enables secure communication between the building management system and the Priva Cloud. For each project, one Edge Gateway needs to be installed, registered, and configured.
See the installation sheet of the Edge Gateway.
- Get permissions in Access Control
See Explanation of user permissions in Priva Access Control (Building Automation)
- Select the data points you want to save for long-term storage
See Historical Data Storage.